User:Issa Rice/My working model of page types
What do I mean by a working model? Setting the context:
- If a subject wiki was a SQL database, what would be the tables and what would be columns in each table?
- If a subject wiki was an object-oriented program, what would be the classes, and what fields would those classes have?
- Goal/sales pitch: How does this technique improve learning, retention, or transparency? What problem encountered in learning does this technique address? Why would one expect this technique to work at all?
- User: learner or explainer?
- Scope for improvement
- Evidence: studies, data, anecdotes, opinion pieces
- See also
- External links